MG | creativity applied to print, packaging, web & interactivity.
Creativity applied to print, packaging, web & interactivity.
MavenGraphics is a design firm focusing on brand stewardship through thoughtful solutions. Not to outgrow the process, our client base remains small and intimate. MG is the brain child of Chip McElroy, MFA. With experience in environments ranging from small web shops to major engineering firms, every project is an exciting adventure of problem solving.
Chip McElroy received his MFA with a focus in Graphic Design in 2001. Since 2004, he has taught at both Career Colleges and University settings. Currently the Program Chair at Hodges University since 2011, Professor McElroy teaches all levels of graphic design in area such as print, packaging, typography, web, and multimedia. Click here to see Chip in the latest CBL UPower Hodges commercial.
- Developed first regionally accredited Competency Based Learning Design Program in the nation.
- Marketing Chair of HU's QEP initiative.
- Hodges University Mascot Design
- Southwest Florida College Identity Redesign
- Art League of Fort Myers Panel Judge
- International Design Competition for PimTim.com – Selected from 1,100 entries.
© 2014 : 2015 maven | graphics. all rights reserved.